Re: stand by is starting until I do some work in the primary

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: stand by is starting until I do some work in the primary
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Jov <amutu@amutu.com> wrote:
Sure.Before the restart,I have login in the slave many times.
some more info ,but I don't think related:
centOS 6 ,amd64,128GB memory,24 core, pgsql-9.3.3,master and slave in the same host.

this is my first instance of 9.3,I don't exprence this before on 9.0~9.2.

It will probably work again after a CHECKPOINT (manual or automatic), if there is *some* activity on the master. You may be experiencing what the patch ed46758381ff63a422fcb0b1f2763eb13273640f, which will be included in 9.4. But the workaround is to make sure something happens on the master and do a checkpoint.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/