Re: [DOCS] search box and page banner when building html

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [DOCS] search box and page banner when building html
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Richard Swagerman <rswagerman@salesforce.com> wrote:
When I build the documentation following the instructions from "Building The Documentation" in Appendix J, it does not produce the banner and search box that are included with the published PostgreSQL documentation at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/.

I am using the command:
make STYLE=website html

Is there a way to get something like the banner and search box included when using the generated html?

I would appreciate and suggestions since I am not familiar with building websites.
...Rick Swagerman

For that you'd have to pass it through the website framwork completely (that's in the pgweb repository on git.postgresql.org -- but a lot more involved than just a make command)