Re: Deprecations in authentication

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Deprecations in authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 11/05/2012 12:13 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

    http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

    ...it seems there are LOTS of machines building with krb5, and
    NONE with gssapi.

AFAICS there is no icon for gssapi. So your first statement is correct, but the second one isn't.

If someone would like to give me an icon I'll add it.

Well, if we're removing krb5 we could reuse that one :)

And no, I don't have any good ideas icon-wise to distinct gssapi from krb5...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/