Re: "Notification of CVS commits"...

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: "Notification of CVS commits"...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here:
>
>    http://www.postgresql.org/list/
>
> it's claimed of the pgsql-committers list that:
>
>    "Notification of CVS commits are sent to this list."
>
> I suspect this is no longer the case ;) and would suggest either:
>
>   "Notification of GIT commits are sent to this list."
>
> or a more neutral, future-and-past-proof:
>
>   "Notifications of source repository commits are sent to this list."

Updated. It will take some time before it propagates across all the
different pages, but it should get there. I went with the "git"
version, because that's the most descriptive one - it's not like it's
hard for us to change in the future if we end up changing again...

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: