Re: Out-of-policy Planet post?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Out-of-policy Planet post?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct  8, 2012 at 11:14:53AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> WWW,
>>
>> "8 New Oracle compatibility features in EnterpriseDB PPAS 9.2 Beta"
>>
>> Last I checked, the end result of discussion on this list was that no
>> blogging about proprietary forks of PostgreSQL was permitted on Planet.
>>  It's a policy I disagreed with, but if that's our policy, we should
>> follow it.
>>
>> Since Ras seems to be a new blogger, someone from WWW should just inform
>> him of the policy and remove the post.
>
> Yes, I assumed someone had already done that, so I didn't say anything,
> but I agree.

Does it actually violate the policy though? It's pretty darn vague...
I agree it's very much a borderline so somebody should probably send
him a warning about it, but I'm not sure it's actually a strict
violation?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Out-of-policy Planet post?
Сообщение: Re: Out-of-policy Planet post?