Re: pdf does not build anymore

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pdf does not build anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Thu, June 13, 2013 15:50, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>
>> If it's in all of it, then happy enough the official PDF building
>> server (borka) got that toolchain upgrade by default with the upgrade
>> to wheezy a few weeks ago.
>>

> Is there a regularly pre-built 9.3x A4 pdf somewhere?  I can only find a html version (of 93devel).

No, at this point they're only built with releases.

But there's supposed to be one for the beta I think - but I can't find
it myself. Dave - did you not make PDFs for beta1?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: pdf does not build anymore
Сообщение: Re: pdf does not build anymore