Re: CF3+4 (was Re: Parallel query execution)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: CF3+4 (was Re: Parallel query execution)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
6:23PM, Phil Sorber <<a href="mailto:phil@omniti.com">phil@omniti.com</a>> wrote:<br /> > > On Wed, Jan 16,
2013at 8:18 AM, Abhijit Menon-Sen <<a href="mailto:ams@2ndquadrant.com">ams@2ndquadrant.com</a>> wrote:<br />
>>> Here's a breakdown based purely on the names from the CF page (i.e. I<br /> > >> didn't check
archivesto see who actually posted reviews, and didn't<br /> > >> take into account reviews posted without
updatingthe CF page).<br /> > ><br /> > > FWIW, I reviewed at least one at the point you did this survey,
andI<br /> > > did update the CF page, but I didn't put my name into that box marked<br /> > > reviewers
becauseit is an extra step (Edit Patch) that isn't<br /> > > immediatly obvious. Isn't there a way to
CFapplication doesn't have access to the user name -> real<br /> > name mappings.  And while it's only<p
dir="ltr">Sureit does. It only has it for users that have logged in at least once. But that wouldn't be a problem for
thisscenario as they would have already logged in to post said link. <p dir="ltr">/Magnus