Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding
Дата
Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
wrote:<br/> > > http server crashed?  The machine responds to ping, but connections on<br /> > > port 80
thesame place. We are waiting on jd both for a report on what's actually wrong, and an actual fix. <p>There was some
reportsof hardware issues, and the root fs appears to have been recounted read only. But we don't know what and why on
thoseyet. <p>/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding