Re: [HACKERS] gitlab post-mortem: pg_basebackup waiting for checkpoint

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] gitlab post-mortem: pg_basebackup waiting for checkpoint
Дата
Re: gitlab post-mortem: pg_basebackup waiting forcheckpoint  (Michael Banck <michael.banck@credativ.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:59 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Michael Banck <michael.banck@credativ.de>
> wrote:
>> ISTM the consensus is that there should be no output in regular mode,
>> but a message should be displayed in verbose and progress mode.

> Agreed, and applied as one patch.

Is there an argument for back-patching this?

Seems you were typing that at the same time as we did.

I'm considering it, but not swayed in either direction. Should I take your comment as a vote that we should back-patch it?