Re: Change my contributor information

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Change my contributor information
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
> I think we are thinking way to hard about this. If someone puts
> garbage on their profile that just makes them look bad.

Doesn't strike me as terribly hard to think about, I feel it'd probably
integrate better with the current way things work, and garbage on our
site makes *us* look bad, probably more than anyone else.

I think the only real thing to be worried about is link spam. And frankly, I don't necessarily think we have to care about that when it comes to the people who are on our *contributors list*. It is definitely a problem when it comes to professional services, events, and things like that, but people on our contributors list should probably not be there at all if they engage in that sort of thing.

I think it could be reasonable to allow editing, but to post an automated notice to the slaves list whenever something is actually changed.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: