Re: Bitrock XML Source

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Bitrock XML Source
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:24 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> On 05/21/12 11:03 PM, Greg Simpson wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to get the source XML file for the PostgreSQL installer. This
>> is the BitRock InstallBuilder XML file.
>> Can anyone direct me to the proper place to obtain this installer file?
>

> the Windows installer?  thats produced by EnterpriseDB, and I don't think
> they've open sourced it.

It used to be opensource, but EnterpriseDB have since closed-sourced
it. Or at least some kind of hybrid. It sometimes gets updates at
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=edb-installers.git;a=summary, but
I don't believe it always does - right now the last thing that
happened in the repo was 5 months ago.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Postgres process is crashing continously in 9.1.1
Сообщение: Re: Postgres process is crashing continously in 9.1.1