Re: Documentation/help for materialized and recursive views

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Documentation/help for materialized and recursive views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Magnus Hagander escribió:
>
>> They are already crosslinked under "see also". But that doesn't really
>> help the guy doing "\h CREATE VIEW" in psql, which was the case where
>> it was brought to my attention.
>
> Maybe \h should somehow display the "see also" section?

I've been toying with the idea getting \h to show an actual http://
link to the reference page on the website, since most terminals lets
you deal with URLs easily lately. I haven't actually looked into how
feasible that would be though, but it would be interesting to check
out.  (With a toggle to turn it on/off of course)

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/