Re: Add versions.json endpoint with latest release information

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Add versions.json endpoint with latest release information
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 11:49 PM Sehrope Sarkuni <sehrope@jackdb.com> wrote:

> Updated patch is attached with the renamed field.
>
> Rather than use annotate(...), it defines a separate function to convert the Version model into a dict for
serialization.That way the numtree function can be used for the major version (i.e. for 10.0 => 10). I think it ends up
beingcleaner anyway as all the fields in the resulting JSON are listed in one place.

Thanks, that looks much better, I agree.

> Thanks for updating the sample data. New output is now:

Applied, with a few small changes:

* Didn't pass the pep8 tests we run -- needed some adjustments to
indentations and spacing only
* Made version_to_json return the dict directly instead of building it
incrementally. Probably faster, but the important part being I find
that much more readable.
* renamed eoldate -> eolDate and reldate -> relDate to follow the
pattern Jonathan suggested wrt the latestMinor field

Thanks!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Related Projects
От: Sehrope Sarkuni
Сообщение: Re: Add versions.json endpoint with latest release information