Re: Deselecting "Receive Mail" on the website ml subscribe form is broken

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Deselecting "Receive Mail" on the website ml subscribe form is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 12:07 AM, Amir Rohan <amir.rohan@mail.com> wrote:
>---- The subscribe command did not succeed.
>----
>---- Confirmation instructions have been sent in an e-mail message to
----
**** The "nomail" mailing list is not supported at
To see a complete list of public mailing lists, send a message to
majordomo@postgresql.org
In the body of the message, put this command:
lists

Valid commands processed: 1
0 succeeded, 1 stalled, and 0 failed.

I wonder if this has ever worked. Alvaro, do you know if something has changed there? ISTM that we pass on a "set digest" and a "set nomail" directly after the subscribe command -- does that work at all, since the subscription hasn't been confirmed yet?

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: