Re: I want to know if the ODBC is installed on my computer

От Mateusz Loskot
Тема Re: I want to know if the ODBC is installed on my computer
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 17:13, Skovorodnikov Aleksey
<Skovorodnikov@lanit.ru> wrote:

> How I can know, is the ODBC driver installed in my PC or not ?

For example, if you use unixOBC:

if [[ -f "$ODBCSYSINI/odbcinst.ini" ]]; then odbcinst -q -d; fi

or Windows

Get-OdbcDriver -Platform 64-bit | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Name

This should give you a good basis to look for solution that fits your
particular need.

Best regards,