Re: Calling json_* functions with JSONB data

От Peter van Hardenberg
Тема Re: Calling json_* functions with JSONB data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Great question, Marko. If you can point me towards an example I'll take a look, but I'll proceed with the current understanding and suggestions and see what people have to say.

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:
On 2016-05-23 18:55, Peter van Hardenberg wrote:
I talked this over with Andrew who had no objections and suggested I float
it on the list before writing a patch. Looks pretty straightforward, just a
few new data rows in pg_proc.h.

Anyone have any concerns or suggestions?

What about cases like  json_whatever($1)  which previously worked but will now be ambiguous?  (Or will they somehow not be ambiguous?)

.m

--
Peter van Hardenberg
San Francisco, California

Сообщение: Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling
Сообщение: Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling