Re: parameter "vacuum_defer_cleanup_age"

От Marti Raudsepp
Тема Re: parameter "vacuum_defer_cleanup_age"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 20:55, Tulio <tulio@informidia.com.br> wrote:
> I have 2 servers, working with Hot-Standby and Streaming Replication...
> and when we executed some query much large returns a message..
> "canceling statement due to statement timeout"
> I want know, how can I calculate the better value to "vacuum_defer_cleanup_age" in my case?

This error doesn't happen due to recovery conflict, so
vacuum_defer_cleanup_age doesn't make any difference. The error
happens because the statement_timeout setting is configured somewhere
(maybe per-database or per-user settings). Set it to 0 to disable the
statement timeout.

Regards,
Marti