Re: Views "missing" from information_schema.view_table_usage

От Jonathan Lemig
Тема Re: Views "missing" from information_schema.view_table_usage
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi David,

This is specifically what I'm seeing:

drps=> \c
psql (12.11, server 12.9)
You are now connected to database "drps" as user "drps".

drps=> show search_path;
      search_path
------------------------
 "$user", public, event
(1 row)

drps=> select viewowner, schemaname, viewname from pg_views where viewname = 'platform_version_v';
 viewowner | schemaname |      viewname
-----------+------------+--------------------
 drps      | event      | platform_version_v
(1 row)

drps=> select * from information_schema.view_table_usage where view_name = 'platform_version_v';
 view_catalog | view_schema | view_name | table_catalog | table_schema | table_name
(0 rows)

The event.platform_version_v doesn't show up when querying the view_table_usage view.  All other views in the event schema are present when querying that view. For example:

drps=> select * from information_schema.view_table_usage where view_name = 'tv_lineup_v';
 view_catalog | view_schema |  view_name  | table_catalog | table_schema | table_name
 drps         | event       | tv_lineup_v | drps          | event        | tv_lineup

I'll take a look at the VTU view's DDL and see what else I can find.

Thanks!

Jon