Re: BUG #17735: Uninstall of one version wipes out logs for all versions

От Sam Bortman
Тема Re: BUG #17735: Uninstall of one version wipes out logs for all versions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
A few small typos in the original text are corrected below:

"wanted to wipe and data directory" should read "wanted to wipe *the* data directory"
"make use log_filename" should read "make use *of*  log_filename"
"should parse to postgresql.conf file" should read "should parse *the* postgresql.conf file"

S. Bortman
n'eNow