[ANNOUNCE] PGConf India 2018 - Registrations Open

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема [ANNOUNCE] PGConf India 2018 - Registrations Open
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hello All,

PGConf India 2018 will be held in Bengaluru, India on Feb 22 - Feb 23, 2018. Like last year,  we are conducting trainings a day before the main conference on Feb 21, 2018. The detailed schedule of the conference and the trainings will be published in due course.

Registrations are now open. Please visit http://pgconf.in to know about how to purchase tickets for the conference and the trainings. Early bird discounts are currently available.

Call for papers is out. Please submit your proposals by filling up this form https://goo.gl/forms/F9hRjOIsaNasVOAz2. The last date for submission is November 15, 2017. More details at http://pgconf.in/#cfp

Call for trainings is also out. If you would like to conduct a training, please send us your proposal latest by Nov 25th, 2017. Please clearly mention the title, add a short description and prerequisites, if any.

We understand that for many PostgreSQL companies, training is a commercial activity and high quality trainings come at a high cost. But in order to promote PostgreSQL’s adoption, we've decided to price trainings at extremely reasonable price. The price will not even cover our venue and food expenses for the training day. So we won't be able to share any revenue generated from the trainings with the trainers. But we believe this will provide companies and trainers a good opportunity to later up sale longer duration trainings to a bigger audience.

Last year's conference was attended by more than 250 people and we expect the count to go upto 300 or more this year. So this gives you a great opportunity to present your work in front of a large audience. More details about the conference are available on the conference website http://pgconf.in

Regards,
Organising Committee

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: