Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Andreas,

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Andreas Seltenreich <seltenreich@gmx.de> wrote:

Attached are testcases that trigger the assertions when run against an
empty database instead of the one left behind by make installcheck.  The
"unrecognized node type" one appears to be a known issue according to
the wiki, so I didn't bother doing the work for this one as well.

Thanks for doing those tests. I've just sent v16a version of the patch and I think it fixes the issues reported so far. Can you please recheck? Please let me know if there are other issues detected by sqlsmith or otherwise.

Thanks,
Pavan