Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Andres,

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 1:50 PM Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 28 May 2019 at 4:36 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

On 2019-04-07 18:04:27 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Here's a *prototype* patch for this.  It only implements what I
> described for heap_multi_insert, not for plain inserts. I wanted to see
> what others think before investing additional time.

Pavan, are you planning to work on this for v13 CF1? Or have you lost
interest on the topic?

Yes, I plan to work on it.

I am sorry, but I am not able to find time to get back to this because of other high priority items. If it still remains unaddressed in the next few weeks, I will pick it up again. But for now, I am happy if someone wants to pick and finish the work.

Thanks,
Pavan