Re: Bug in spg_range_quad_inner_consistent for adjacent operator (was Re: Add a filed to PageHeaderData)

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: Bug in spg_range_quad_inner_consistent for adjacent operator (was Re: Add a filed to PageHeaderData)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:

I came up with the attached. There were several bugs:

I tested for the original bug report and patch definitely fixes that. I don't feel qualified enough with SP-Gist to really comment on the other bugs you reported and presumably fixed in the patch.

Heikki, did you get chance to commit your patch? IMHO we should get the bug fix in before minor releases next week. My apologies if you've already committed it and I've missed the commit message.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee