Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits
Дата
Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 9:47 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

The patch looks good to me. There is no comment from me.

Thanks for your review! Updated patch attached since patch failed to apply after recent changes in the master.

Thanks,
Pavan

Вложения