Re: [HACKERS] Index corruption with CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Index corruption with CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

  /*
+ * If the index list was invalidated, we better also invalidate the index
+ * attribute list (which should automatically invalidate other attributes
+ * such as primary key and replica identity)
+ */

+ relation->rd_indexattr = NULL;
+

I think setting directly to NULL will leak the memory.

Good catch, thanks. Will fix.

Thanks,
Pavan