Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 8:34 AM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, it is happening consistently. I ran the make installcheck. Attached the regression.diffs file with the failed test.
I applied the previous warm patch on this commit - e3e66d8a9813d22c2aa027d8f373a96d4d4c1b15

Are you able to reproduce the issue?

Apologies for the delay. I could reproduce this on a different environment. It was a case of uninitialised variable and hence the inconsistent results.

I've updated the patches after fixing the issue. Multiple rounds of regression passes for me without any issue. Please let me know if it works for you.

Currently the patch is moved to next CF with "needs review" state.

Thanks,
Pavan

Вложения