Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:08 PM, Jesper Pedersen <jesper.pedersen@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi Simon and Paven,

On 04/04/2018 08:46 AM, Jesper Pedersen wrote:
On 03/30/2018 07:10 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
No problems found, but moving proposed commit to 2 April pm

There is a warning for this, as attached.

Updated version due to latest refactoring.

Hi Jesper,

The variable would become unused in non-assert builds. I see that. But simply removing it is not a solution and I don't think the code will compile that way. We should either rewrite that assertion or put it inside a #ifdef ASSERT_CHECKING block or simple remove that assertion because we already check for relkind in parse_merge.c. Will check.

Thanks,
Pavan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11