Re: Hot Standby conflict resolution handling

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: Hot Standby conflict resolution handling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Andres. I also read the original thread and I now understand why we are using FATAL here, at least until we have a better solution. Obviously the connection reset is no good either because as someone commented in the original discussion, I thought that I'm seeing a server crash while it was not.

How about attached comment to be added at the appropriate place ? I've extracted this mostly from Tom's explanation in the original thread.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee