Discover PostgreSQL's Graph Power with Apache AGE!

От Nandhini Jayakumar
Тема Discover PostgreSQL's Graph Power with Apache AGE!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello PostgreSQL Community,

Excited to share how Apache AGE enhances PostgreSQL with smooth graph features! Handles complex data, and supports SQL and Cypher. Join our awesome community, check tutorials, and let's dive into those data projects!

More info.: Apache AGE GitHub & Website

Regards,
Nandhini Jayakumar.