[pgadmin-support] PgAdmin4 Dmode save layouts

От Alexey B.
Тема [pgadmin-support] PgAdmin4 Dmode save layouts
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello all.

I've configured PgAdmin4 to work in the Desktop mode.
All ok for now except one thing.

When you quit PgAdmin4, does the tree layout save - and remember for next time you reopen - in pgAdmin3, there is file>quit menu option, which saves session.   In pgAmin4, I can’t see quit option...

I can't find any options regarding it in the PgAdmin4 documentation or configuration files.

Is there any way to fix this?

I use the PgAdmin4 v 1.2. (recently upgraded from v1.1)

Thank you

--
Regards.
Alexey