pgModeler the new Open source data modeling for PostgreSQL

От Raphael Araújo e Silva
Тема pgModeler the new Open source data modeling for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hello guys!

I'm here to spread my project called PostgreSQL Database Modeler, or simply, pgModeler.

Developed in C++ using the Qt framework the tool is currently in the version 0.6.2. It runs fine on Linux, Windows and MacOS being capable to easily create models and generate SQL scripts in all versions of PostgreSQL series 9.x. Another feature is the reverse engineering, which means, create database models from existent databases.

More details can be found on the official site: http://pgmodeler.com.br
Hope you all enjoy my product! :)

P.S.: We are open for contribution of any kind: financial, translations, docs maintenance, bug report and so on...

Thank you!

--
Raphael Araújo e Silva
Developer of pgModeler Project

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: