PostgreSQL 16 application download showing unexpected error.

От Sree Lakshmy Abhilash
Тема PostgreSQL 16 application download showing unexpected error.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
Please support, after multiple attempts and even resetting my new mac I tried to install PostgreSQL16.3 again still showing the same error.
Please help me to resolve this issue.

MacBook details- Mac M3 chip, msOS - Sonoma, version 14.5
The system has enough disk space.

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 5.17.42 PM.png

Once installed and trying to run PgAdmin4 the below error pops up. I have no clue what to do?

Please support

The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10669 "(null)" UserInfo={_LSLine=4129, _LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal}

The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10669 "(null)" UserInfo={_LSLine=4129, _LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal} (1)

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 5.15.52 PM.png

Thanks
Sree
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Query tool data grid - Infinite scroll vs Pagination
Сообщение: Re: Query tool data grid - Infinite scroll vs Pagination