Re: Adding new dependencies for in-core

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: Adding new dependencies for in-core
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> it is not hard to replace it internally even if it breaks the not-public-API

I fully agree here. Sorry that we moved off-topic.

>Final note, is a ConcurrentLinkedHashMap actually the data structure we should be using?

I am not yet sure which API of CLHM would be used. I just assume CLHM
allows some "smart eviction".

If it turns out CLHM is a no-no in pgjdbc, I might have to resort to a
org.postgresql.util.LruCache[128] kind of data structure.
I do not like that very much (even though it would make me a bit happy
for reusing my own code), so I want feedback on policy of using
dependencies.

Vladimir