Re: Change of format of returned flat value after prepareThreshold

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: Change of format of returned flat value after prepareThreshold
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>But you clipped half of my sentence it stars with:

Ah, I see now. Foreign language is hard to master.

>what it would take to enable more binary transfers. I played around with arrays, and that doesn't seem too onerous ?

I would definitely want binary transfer for Struct/Array support,
however, I would be nice to be able to use custom types.
You know, one day I requested a delay of a release so I could hack
binary support for structs. However, I do not have implementation that
I like yet.
My current answer to the question is:
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/381#issuecomment-145971538

Vladimir