Re: Step towards being able to build on Linux (Pull request #435)

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: Step towards being able to build on Linux (Pull request #435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>So it seems like one solution to osgi is just to copy the sources into the project. These are all interfaces, and a
minimalnumber of files, I think around 4

What's the problem with packaging OSGi interfaces as usual rpms (or
whatever is used for packaging)?
As for me, "copy&pasting <<minimal number of files, I think around
4>>" does not solve legal issues if there are any.
On top of that, exposing OSGi interfaces as part of pgjdbc.jar would
probably void OSGi compliance. The jar would just not load due to
invalid contents.

Vladimir

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Step towards being able to build on Linux (Pull request #435)
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Step towards being able to build on Linux (Pull request #435)