Re: JDBC: ERROR: portal "C_2" does not exist

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: JDBC: ERROR: portal "C_2" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>Just knowing it should work is a big help.

That is true.
The error <<portal "C_2" does not exist>> should not happen in the regular app flow.

The symptom reminds me "do not close refcursor after reading if fetchsize has been set"
so I wonder if the issue reproduces with v42.3.1

We can't heal wong load-balancer configurations at the driver level,
however, we could make the error message easier to understand and diagnose.
I've filed https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/2468 for enhancing the user-facing message.

Yet another option to diagnose the issue is to capture trace logs from the driver.

Vladimir

Сообщение: Re: JDBC: ERROR: portal "C_2" does not exist
Сообщение: Re: JDBC: ERROR: portal "C_2" does not exist