Re: Is CREATE TABLE non-blocking ?

От Benjamin Dugast
Тема Re: Is CREATE TABLE non-blocking ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
So the solution was a simple problem in our program that send some INSERT requests before we actually CREATE our tables.

We didn't figured out this problem on our first test system because it was really fast.
On our second test environment that is much slower, the application shut down instantly because of the tables were not created.

We finally solved our problem,
Thanks for your help.

No, it's not.
What might happen, though, is that you call your callback before the transaction with create table got committed.

depesz