Execute function from remote Oracle database through Oracle ODBCgateway

От Garry Chen
Тема Execute function from remote Oracle database through Oracle ODBCgateway
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi All,

                I am wondering how to call a postgresql function from Oracle database through Oracle ODBC gateway.  I have Oracle gateway configured and dblink named pgrempte created and test in a Oracle databse.  I can do select * from “ dbsec”.test_tab@pgremote in Oracle sqlplus and returned result set. How can I call postgresql function named “dbsec”.sp_proc(‘char’,’char2’) from remote Oracle database which has the dbllink named pgremte created?  Can it be done?

Thank you very much,

Garry