keep alive support

От PG User
Тема keep alive support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi All,
Last time I demanded the support for TCP keep alive setting for postgres odbc driver. I can see the code in 9.3.210, but when I tried msi installer on windows, I still see the issue of firewall dropping connection.

I have the following setting in registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\:

  • KeepAliveTime: 30000

  • KeepAliveInterval: 1000

  • TcpMaxDataRetransmissions: 10

I had tried it on Linux last time and it was working there. On linux, I had the following settings:
/sbin/sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=200 net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=200 net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=5

Has it worked for anyone on windows?
Do I need to do any setting on machine?
Is there any tool (on windows) which I can use to see if TCP connection has keep alive option?

Thanking you.

- Nachiket