Re: Postgres fails to start

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Postgres fails to start
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Haiming Zhang
<Haiming.Zhang@redflex.com.au> wrote:
> Thank you for replying. The file was there, is that ok to remove the corrupted file to recover postgres?
"base/2008723533/2107262657.2"

Be careful here, I would recommend taking a file-level snapshot before
going on and do perhaps-stupid things. As that's a btree right split,
perhaps you could recover your data by ignoring this index...

> Unfortunately, I only have a backup on February. Is there a way I can recover it without losing the recent data?

What is lost is lost. A good backup strategy is essential.
--
Michael