Re: BUG #13179: pg_upgrade failure.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #13179: pg_upgrade failure.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 6:15 AM,  <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am experiencing a pg_upgrade failure 9.3->9.4, that seems to be the same
> root cause as BUG #12465: Materialized view dump restoration issue.

What is the error you are seeing?

> I have a SQL immutable function created in the public schema, which returns
> a custom enum type that also resides in the public schema. The type is
> created correctly, and the function is created correctly.
>
> However, that function is called via a CROSS LATERAL JOIN inside a
> materialized view which is in a different  schema. The restoration of that
> materialized view fails.

Do you have a self-contained test case that could be used to reproduce
the failure?
--
Michael

От: georgi-georgiev-pgsql@japannext.co.jp
Сообщение: BUG #13182: pgadmin3 not showing in application list
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)