Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 6:59 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I didn't push the changed for config_default you requested a few
> messages upthread; it's not clear to me how setting it to undef affects
> the whole thing.  If setting it to undef makes the MSVC toolchain run
> the tap tests in the default config, then I can do it; let's be clear
> about what branch to backpatch this to.  Also the "1;" at the end of
> RewindTest.

Setting it to undef will prevent the tests to run, per vcregress.pl:
    die "Tap tests not enabled in configuration"
      unless $config->{tap_tests};
Also, setting it to undef will match the existing behavior on
platforms where ./configure is used because the switch
--enable-tap-tests needs to be used there. And I would believe that in
most cases Windows environments are not going to have IPC::Run
deployed.

I have also rebased the recovery test suite as the attached, using the
infrastructure that has been committed lately.
Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения