Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: getting error while parsing log file using pgbadger

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: getting error while parsing log file using pgbadger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 2:01 PM, PAWAN SHARMA <er.pawanshr0963@gmail.com> wrote:
> For root user its working fine
>
> [root@abc :/opt/PostgreSQL/9.5/data/pgaudit]#
> #-> pgbadger -f stderr postgres-2017-07-26_000000.csv  -o abc.html
> [======================>  ] Parsed 1873673 bytes of 1991998 (94.06%),
> queries: 0, events: 845
> LOG: Ok, generating html report...
>
> but for the Postgres user, its showing the below error.

There is no way to be sure what's wrong as this depends on the
environment you are using and the packaging system that you have, but
at short glance, I think that you should first try to update PERL5LIB
so as it points to the location where the module has been installed.
Good luck! It does not sound complicated to me to address anyway.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: getting error while parsing log file using pgbadger
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: getting error while parsing log file using pgbadger