Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
>> On 03/12/2014 10:10 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> BTW, please keep brief a list of the changes you've made, especially for any
>> backwards-incompatible changes. That'll come handy when it's time to write
>> the release notes.
> Sure, I'll add a page on the postgres wiki for that.
And here is the wiki page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/ODBC_Updates_with94
Feel free to ping me if you think that modifications are required, or
to modify the page directly...
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Regression tests for functions of info.c