Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol
Дата
Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol  (David Steele <david@pgmasters.net>)
Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol  (David Steele <david@pgmasters.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 4:32 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
>> Could you provide an updated set of patches for review?  Meanwhile I am
>> marking this as "waiting for author".
>
> Sure. I'll provide them shortly with all the comments addressed. Up to
> now I just had a couple of comments about docs and whitespaces, so I
> didn't really bother sending a new set, but this meritates a rebase.

And here they are. I have addressed the documentation and the
whitespaces reported up to now at the same time.
--
Michael

Вложения