Re: [HACKERS] pgcrypto compilation error due to stack-allocated EVP_CIPHER_CTX

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgcrypto compilation error due to stack-allocated EVP_CIPHER_CTX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for looking at the patch. Looking forward to hearing more!

Here is an updated patch based on which reviews should be done. I have
fixed the issue you have reported, and upon additional lookup I have
noticed that returning -1 when failing on EVP_CIPHER_CTX_new() in
px_find_cipher() is dead wrong. The error code should be
PXE_CIPHER_INIT.
--
Michael