Re: BUG #9895: Duplicate pkey

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #9895: Duplicate pkey
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:57 PM,  <nk.schjoedt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I just realized that my data contains a few duplicate primary keys! There
> has ALWAYS been a PRIMARY KEY constraint on those ID's. The affected records
> might have been created while running a previous version of postgresql.

9.3.4 has fixed a data corruption issue in WAL replay that could
create inconsistent query results when using an index on a standby.
This could lead to violations of primary keys for example. Perhaps you
have been bitten by that:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/release-9-3-4.html
When updating to 9.3.4 it is recommended to replace all the standbys
by a new base backup after the update.
Regards,
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Configuring Standby Server in PostgreSQL 9.3.3