Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why did you remove the check of indisvalid from the --binary-upgrade SQL?
> Without this check, if there is the invalid toast index, more than one rows are
> returned and ExecuteSqlQueryForSingleRow() would cause the error.
>
> +       foreach(lc, indexlist)
> +               *toastidxs[i++] = index_open(lfirst_oid(lc), lock);
>
> *toastidxs[i++] should be (*toastidxs)[i++]. Otherwise, segmentation fault can
> happen.
>
> For now I've not found any other big problem except the above.
OK cool, updated version attached. If you guys think that the attached
version is fine (only the reltoasyidxid removal part), perhaps it
would be worth committing it as Robert also committed the MVCC catalog
patch today. So we would be able to focus on the core feature asap
with the 2nd patch, and the removal of AccessExclusiveLock at swap
step.

Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: preserving forensic information when we freeze
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY