Re: ODBC Driver for Windows 64Bit

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: ODBC Driver for Windows 64Bit
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM, MURALIDHAR REDDY PESARU
<MURALIDHARREDDYPESARU@hexaware.com> wrote:
> I am looking for PostgreSQL 9.3.5 ODBC driver for Informatica 9.6.1 but
> unable to find out the same.
Versioning of Postgres ODBC driver is different from Postgres server,
so requesting for Postgres ODBC 9.3.5 has no real meaning. The latest
version of ODBC is 09.03.0400 for instance.

> We have installed the postgreSQL 9.3.5 server and unable establish the
> connectivity between informatica and DB server.
I don't know much about informatica that but if there are problems of
connections I doubt that Postgres or the ODBC driver are directly a
cause of problems.

> Could you please help me by providing the respective download link for
> windows 64bit.
Download page:
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/
The latest version you are interested in:
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/msi/psqlodbc_09_03_0400.zip
Regards,
--
Michael

От: MURALIDHAR REDDY PESARU
Сообщение: ODBC Driver for Windows 64Bit
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: ODBC Driver for Windows 64Bit