Re: PATCH: index-only scans with partial indexes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PATCH: index-only scans with partial indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 1:08 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
>> <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>>> I marked this as "ready for commiter" and tried to add me as the
>>> *second* author. But the CF app forces certain msyterious order
>>> for listed names. Is there any means to arrange the author names
>>> in desired order?
>>
>> Those are automatically classified by alphabetical order.
>
> Doh.

Hm? Not sure I am getting that. My point if that they could appear in
the order they have been entered by the user or the order they have
been saved, in which case one could take advantage of that to define
the a list of authors ordered by the amount of work they did.
--
Michael